Call for Presentations Is Now Open!
Submit your speaking proposal by July 16th to be considered for one of the available speaking slots.
COVID-19 Speaker Updates
Updated on May 25, 2021
Dear DGIQ 2021 Speakers,
Thank you for your interest in joining us at the 2021 Data Governance & Information Quality Conference in San Diego this December. As of today, we are hearing great news around lifting many of California's restrictions in time for this event, and are proceeding with plans for a full in-person program.
The likely COVID restrictions which could still impact all event participants include:
- Face coverings during indoor and/or outdoor gatherings
- Proof of vaccination or evidence of a negative Covid test within 72 hours prior to arrival at the conference
- Rapid covid test upon arrival
- Liability waivers
- Social distancing of six feet
- Non-invasive temperature checks
If things change again that cause us to reevaluate the event format:
- We will follow up with you to outline further details as needed
- You should remain open to making your presentation as part of a possible DGIQ online program
- Please be ready to cancel your flight and hotel reservations quickly in order to avoid any potential issues or additional fees
Meanwhile, the DATAVERSITY team will be forging ahead with our preparations for an in-person DGIQ Conference on December 6-10, and we will hope to see you all there.
Thanks very much,